Baoshida Swissmetal Ltd, a subsidiary of the Chinese Baoshida Holding Group Co. Ltd, is an international industrial company in Switzerland, which specializes in the development, production and sales of special products made of copper and copper alloys. Our high quality products are distributed worldwide in various product lines: electronics, telecommunications, aerospace, oil exploration, automotive, stationery, watches industries as well as in the architectural field. Baoshida Swissmetal Ltd manufacturers all of its products on two complementary production sites: Reconvilier and Dornach.
Development Sales Engineer – based in the Los Angeles area
Based in our US office, you will work as ”Sales Engineer”
This position will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Establishes, develops and maintains field contact with our major sectors of activities in the US: Connector, Screw machining parts industries, electro technical and architecture profiles.
- Gains and maintains an expert level of market knowledge in the mentioned sectors, product line, business objective and proven sales techniques for Copper bar, wire and profile products.
- Achieve sales quotas for priority Copper semi-finished bar and wire to achieve market share and profitability objective annually.
- Conducts technical meeting with OEM clients.
- Develop technical networking with OEM clients.
- Establishes and maintains written and oral communication with European platform (Technical and Customer servicing) with attention to sales calls made, follow-up required, market technical recommendation for new projects, pricing or technical promotional strategy support.
- Serves as a contact between the European platform and other end users
- Technical background (Bachelor / Master Degree).
- Minimum 5 years of technical sales, technical sales support in a manufacturing company, preferably in precision industry.
- Proven track with product semi-finished and management successes.
- Comprehensive knowledge in project management.
- Dynamic, technical-oriented, leadership with well-developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in interdisciplinary and cross-cultural teams.
- Requires domestic travel 50% of the time for client visit mainly in Los Angeles, Chicago and Mexico.
- Fluent in English a must, German or French a plus.
Please submit your detailed CV, Diplomas and your motivation letter via e-mail to:
Baoshida Swissmetal AG
4143 Dornach 1